2015, upcoming events
As 2014 comes to a close I’m already deep in planning for 2015. It’s going to be a very busy year with moving house as well as doing lots of new things.
Something I’m aware of is that using the first come, first served system for booking events can be a little unfair on people who aren’t online at that point, especially with the more popular events. To this end I’ll be publishing events with at least a week’s notice and allow people to register their interest, then I’ll go for names out of a hat, I think this’ll be fairer.
Here is a list of events that are confirmed for 2015:
– Around the World in 8ish Steaks in aid of Genesis Breast Cancer Prevention – tickets here
– The Joy of Pork in aid of Forever Manchester – tickets here
– Emma in Wonderland in aid of Action Against Hunger – TBA, probably in May
– DBBBBBQ, Drunken Butcher & Bobby’s Bangers BBQ – TBA
– An evening with matched beers by Melissa Cole – TBA
– I’m doing some veggie & vegan suppers & demos – contact @uomfoodies for details
– Newcomers’ only, there’s a lot of people who are regulars, and whilst I love them all to bits, I thought I’d give people who’ve never been before a chance, so a “best of Drunken Butcher” night
– I’ll be running another competition next year, whoever makes the best looking version of one of my recipes wins a bespoke supper club for up to 10 people
– A night in collaboration with Noone’s fruit & veg
If you’d like to register for any of these events then either wait until I post them or you can comment below.
I hope you have a great New Year’s Eve and all the best for 2015